Learn what to expect from us over the next 12 months. Please note all dates are approximate and subject to change.
Current Status: Soft Launch with Early Access Promotion - Mid September 2020
We will open registration to all users within the US and Canada, with the first 250 getting access to our special early access promotion. You can learn more about that promotion on our pricing page.
Some aspects of the service will be limited during this initial soft launch. The phone service itself will be fully functional with all features and capabilities. Some limitations during this period include (but are not limited to):
- We will not be doing any number porting during this period.
- Access to support documentation will be limited while it is being built out
- Support response times may not be up to our usual standards, depending on the number of requests we get. This period of our service is best for users who have some experience with VoIP and can connect SIP devices without requiring assistance.
- Signup process and account portal will not be completely polished. They will be functional, but may not give the user experience that they will in the future. Bugs may be encountered.
- DID orders will be limited to US + Canada
- Only plan available will be BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) on a PAYG (Pay As You Go) type plan. This is also referred to as "Metered plans"
- Update: Unlimited calling channels are available if you prefer consistent monthly bills, and don't like paying per minute!
Full US+Canada Launch - Mid November
Not much different from our soft launch, except for a much more polished user experience.
- Number porting will be supported
- Support documentation will be completed
- Website will contain all information in great detail
- User panel within pbxhq.com, and signup process will be much more polished and user friendly
- Bugs experienced in early access should all be worked out
Global Launch + Additional Plan - January 2021
- Global launch with DIDs available from over 65 countries. Service available to everyone worldwide
- Second plan launched, "Full Unified Communications". This plan will include auto provisioning desktop and mobile applications for all popular platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android at the minimum). Inter office messaging, video conferencing, screen sharing, and much more will be included and work automatically. Each user will log into the applications with the same credentials they use to login to our portal. No SIP details required
Unlimited US + Canada Calling Plans - Late Q1 2021
We will introduce unlimited calling plans for US + Canada
Unlimited Global Calling Plans - Mid 2021
Unlimited global calling plans introduced
Please note: All plans and timelines are subject to change